Learn Indonesian Language

Tempatnya Newbie untuk bertanya dan berdiskusi tentang pembuatan website
ericwongmy12

Learn Indonesian Language

Postby ericwongmy12 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:40 am

It’s been a long time that I want to learn Indonesian language. It is because of the reason that most of my friends are located in Bandung and Jakarta which are also in Indonesia. Have I told you that my mom was also born in Indonesia? Yes, that’s correct. Some of you might be surprised to hear this as I don’t look like an Indonesian at all. I look a lot like my dad who is an Irish. Yes, I am half Asian and half European or we call it Eurasian. That’s the answer why I’m looking so handsome.

I want to learn Indonesian language because I want to be able to talk to my Indonesian friends over the phone using bahasa Indonesia. It just sounds cool if I can speak a new Asian language beside Chinese and Japanese. I can speak 4 languages now and I think Indonesian language will be the fifth.
I love learning Indonesian language because it sounds very nice to my ears and I have to be able to speak Indonesian if I want to go there with my mom as soon as possible before New Year as we plan to spend our next holiday in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.

Return to “Diskusi Lain”